Saturday, June 30, 2007

Defender Off To Austin

Here's an early draft of the new EP Cover........



After 2 long years of residing in Seattle, Defender is relocating to Austin, TX in hopes of music glory.
Over the past year, I've completed 2 electronic albums, the latest entitled, "Wherever We Are, We're Home EP"
which will be released on Enpeg Digital in just a couple of days. I don't have a direct link just yet but you can
goto http://www.enpeg.com/ and locate Defender under Artistry (should be up around July 5th). The entire album will be for sell for just $2, yes the exact price John Cusack owned the paper boy in Better Off Dead.

I'm been fortunate enough to have a great team of people to help me reach my musical aspirations over the past 2 years.
I just want to give a shout to the following people for their endless efforts.
Michael Mess
Edip Oner
Mark Clem at Soul Kitchen Studios
Shawn Hatfield at Audible Oddities
Marianne
My love Brittany Buchanan
Rex Donati
Katina Hamm
Kevin Spillman
My father

No comments: