Monday, July 23, 2007

Defender in Austin

Well, I've been in Austin now just over 2 weeks and I have to say I'm really digging everything about it (minus the 36+ inches of rain that downpoured over the past few weeks). Yeah, it's odd coming from Seattle and experiencing this kind of rainfall again. Just over the past month there has been more rainfall in TX than the entire year of 2006. If that's not Global Warming then I don't know what is. Anyway, the record was released on July 17th on En:peg Digital and I'm extremely happy with the finished product. I know we've already sold close to 20 copies within the week so that's not too bad of a start. We're also doing a really cool promotion where you could win a $10 itunes giftcard for purchasing the $2 record. The 50th and 100th persons to purchase the new EP will receive a free $10 giftcard and everyone who purchases the record will get a free bonus track off my self-titled record. Here's the promo with a link to the Enpeg site.


Defender

No comments: